The Montessori Method of Teaching
Welcome to the Montessori Tutoring Center!
We use the Montessori methods and activities to educate your child in Miami.
Dr Maria Montessori
Born on August 31, 1870, Maria Montessori is the founder of the Montessori method of education.
It is a model for human development that focuses on the child's natural abilities compared to the rigid curriculum imposed on children in traditional schools.
Created more than 15 years ago, at Montessori Tutoring Center your child will learn at their own pace in a non-threatening and friendly environment. Call us!
Allowing children to learn in a concrete way to build a solid foundation
Tutoring Tailored to Your Child's Needs
Montessori Tutoring Center uses both Montessori and traditional methods that focus on the child's needs. Your little ones will evolve in a non-competitive environment, raising their self-esteem and confidence as they step out into the world. With us:
- Each child is valued as a unique individual
- Your child will develop order, coordination, concentration, and independence
- Your child is part of a close, caring community
- Your child is supported in becoming an active seeker of knowledge
- Self-correction and self-assessment are an integral part of the Montessori classroom approach
We teach students of all ages in our center or in your homes. Learning takes place either on a one-on-one basis or in small groups.
Using Montessori materials and methods of education for the child's development'
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced and fully equipped school
- Subject specific tutoring
- Use Montessori materials and method of education
- Individual and small group instruction
- Home tutoring available
- Tutoring support for virtual school students