With the Montessori educational method, your child is valued as a unique individual. Call Montessori Tutoring Center!
We teach students of all ages in our fully-equipped center or in their homes in Miami.
The Montessori Method of Education
Montessori is a method of education based on self-directed activity, hands-on learning activities and collaborative classroom games.
In Montessori classrooms, children make use of their imagination and creativity when learning, while the classroom and the teacher offer age-appropriate activities to guide the process.
Group or individual activities are encouraged so that children can discover, explore and learn about the world.
Helping your child grow in a unique way
Benefits of Montessori Education
The Montessori method of education has proved beneficial to a child's all-round development in and around school. The Montessori Tutoring Center believes:
- Children learn in different ways and can accommodate all learning styles
- The child develops order, coordination, concentration, and independence at an early age
- The child is part of a close and caring community
- In encouraging children to become active seekers of knowledge
- Self-correction and self-assessment are an integral part of learning
A child-centered learning environment
Our School Can Provide:
- Subject specific tutoring
- One-on-one assistance for virtual school students
- Homework help
- Standardized test preparation
- Individual and small group instruction